Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

The belt shuts down after increasing speed. An error

Customer Question
The belt shuts down...

The belt shuts down after increasing speed. An error message, LP1, comes up

Technician's Assistant: Is the error code still there after the machine is unplugged and restarted?

It reoccurs each time I try to increase the belt speed

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

It is about 2-2 1/2 years old. Never been serviced.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Error message is LS1 not LP1
1/9/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician