Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a True TCS500 treadmill that once its powered on

Customer Question
I have a True...

I have a True TCS500 treadmill that once its powered on console goes through a reboot process and then goes blank. I just replaced the lower board and power chip as well and its still doing the same. Also, I interchanged console with a true bike of the sake console type and treadmill console was powering up fine besides the error code that appeared because it was not programmed for the bike.

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

When unit was moved. From one location to another

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

When it was moved to the new location about a month ago. Unit was working fine before it was moved.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

There's also a black power supply box near the motor that has a green LED and a wire with a female end that's not plugged into anything and can't find any other wires where it plugs into.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/9/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.