Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

The belt is closer to the left side is there an ajustment…

Customer Question
The belt is closer...

The belt is closer to the left side is there an ajustment for ii

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Pacemaster 870X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

I don’t have the manual for it. I. Tried turning the screws at the end of belt.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

The belt jerks at times when you run on it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/8/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

yes, there are two adjustment screws at the rear of the treadmill.

They require the 3/16" T handle Allen wrench that came with the treadmill.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

The directions were not very clear.

Which directions? Are you following the user manual?

See page 7 and 8 of the attached manual.

Let me know if you need anything else at all?

Pete.

I don't have a manual

I attached a copy of the manual, did you get it ok?