Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My IMPEX ME 709 bike is making a clunking sound. It seems to…

Customer Question
My IMPEX ME 709...

My IMPEX ME 709 bike is making a clunking sound. It seems to be coming from the right side.

Technician's Assistant: When did you first hear this sound?

It started about 2 weeks ago but I adjusted the tension knob and it stopped. Then a few days ago it started back up again and trying to adjust the tension knob isn't working.

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

I've only owned it 3 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told it could be that the flywheel is damaged and the ball bearings may be loose???

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/8/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.