Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My pacemaster proselect wont work it shows code 21. Years…

Customer Question
My pacemaster proselect wont...

My pacemaster proselect wont work it shows code 21

Technician's Assistant: Is the error code still there after the machine is unplugged and restarted?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

Years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I use it about 5 times a week set at 28 mph for 60 minutes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/8/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

There was no 20 minute response. I finally got. It to work on my own
Please process my refund with PayPal I will however try you again in the future