Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I wish to purchase a treadmill and found a listing for a…

Customer Question
I wish to purchase...

I wish to purchase a treadmill and found a listing for a Weslo Cadence C 3.9 but when I try to look it up I only get referred to Weslo Cadence G 3.9.

Technician's Assistant: What Weslo model do you have?

I don't yet have one. I am looking to purchase one but when I look for information on the Weslo Cadence C 3.9 I can only get Weslo Cadence G 3.9 Are they the same thing or different and if so what is the difference?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Weslo? What have you tried so far?

I do not have a treadmill. I am trying to get enough information on which to purchase.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I want it to be a folding one.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/8/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.