Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I know there is a way to see how many miles are on my

Customer Question
I know there is...

I know there is a way to see how many miles are on my NordicTrack EXP 1000 S. Before you turn it on you can press some buttons. I didn't write it down and I didn't find it in the manual. I bought it used in 2012 and it is still running like a champ but I'd like to see how many miles I've put on it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning I thought..."I wonder how many miles are on here since I started using it in Sept. 2012." I looked through the manual and couldn't find the way to see it and then I thought, "Aha, I'll go on the Internet and they will tell me."

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all I need to know.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/7/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 1 month ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help with your treadmill.

You are absolutely correct. Your treadmill does keep track of the total hours it has been operated, as well as the total miles that the walking belt has moved.

To see those stats, you need to get the treadmill into "Information Mode." To do that, hold down the Stop button while inserting the key into the console. When the information mode is selected, the following information will be shown:

• The Time/Laps display will show the total number of hours that the treadmill has been used.
  • The Distance/Incline display will show the total number of miles that the walking belt has moved.
  • An “E,” for English miles, or an “M,” for metric kilometers, will appear in the Speed/ Pace display. Press the Speed + button to change the unit of measurement (if you want).
  • To exit the information mode, remove the key from the console.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.

Did my answer help?