Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have an Pro-form 9.0 ET Model No.PFEL01014.0 currently…

Customer Question
I have an Pro-form...

I have an Pro-form 9.0 ET Model No.PFEL01014.0 currently experiencing issue with the fly wheel where the cable goes into it. There is a white plastic piece the keeps clicking preventing resistance levels while exercising. Can you please assist I have it apart.

Technician's Assistant: When did you first hear this sound?

A week ago or so.

Technician's Assistant: When was the NO.PFEL01014.0 last serviced?

I do what I can from home as I am pretty handy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Can we talk in the morning?

Yes

Harry,
Sorry I am late, let me know if you would like to continue. I really would like to get this fixed.
Are you available?

How old is the machine?