Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Nordic Track Treadmill T 7.0....Doesn't Incline or Speed…

Customer Question
Nordic Track Treadmill T...

Nordic Track Treadmill T 7.0....Doesn't Incline or Speed up??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Nordic Track Model T 7.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

6 days......Just tried to start...it starts, but doesn't incline or speed up???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/7/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

How old is your treadmill? Did you buy it new, and is it under warranty?