Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

W. Where to find the battery on Lifecycle 6500? Nothing

Customer Question
Where to find the...

Where to find the battery on Lifecycle 6500?

Technician's Assistant: The Fitness Equipment Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Nothing tried

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/7/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help! Sorry we took so long to get to your question. I'm not sure where it was buried, but I found it!

I've worked with these LifeCycle models for years now. The 6500 uses a fairly standard >>9V lithium battery<< that you can get at any local retailer for a few dollars. Regular alkaline will also work.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.

Where is the battery located on the equipment so I can change it - lifecycle 6500? This was my original question.

Yes, of course. The battery is inside the display unit. Remove the panel on the back of the display.