Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

True treadmill screen and treadmill won't turn on. I noticed…

Customer Question
True treadmill screen and...

True treadmill screen and treadmill won't turn on.

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

I noticed it today, but haven't run on it for about a month.

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

Not since I bought it many years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know. What else should they know?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/7/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

What's the make and model of your treadmill? Also, are there any signs of life coming from it whatsoever? Any little sounds, movements, lights, etc.?