Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Keyboard is slow to respond to any changes in program.

Customer Question
Keyboard is slow to...

Keyboard is slow to respond to any changes in program

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Nordic Track T5.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Tried nothing, and for a long time, like over 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/6/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

How old is your Nordictrack? Did you purchase it new?

2012 and yes, however, go figure, I jumped on today and it seem up to speed....its kinda of hit and miss...but I will say, knowing it was "slow" I didn't step on the track until it was like 4.5 and then I ease up from there...7.5 is my limit, (i'm 63!) lol

When you say it's "slow" are you referring to its ability speed up and slow down? How about the incline, or other buttons? I'm trying to narrow this down to a motor problem (speed) or an electrical issue (if other buttons are also slow to respond).