Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My machine blew a house electrical breaker caused by the…

Customer Question
My machine blew a...

My machine blew a house electrical breaker caused by the nordictrac). i reset the breaker. Then the nortrac wouldnt restart, there is no power showing on the machine. Is there a fuse in the electrical componets of the machine?

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your NordicTrack?

I just explained.

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/5/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 7 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi your Motor control board shorted out and needs to be replaced
You can order one from fitnessrepairparts. Com or treadmill doctor. Com