Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a 2011 boxflex tread climber that is not working. Are…

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 boxflex tread climber that is not working. Are there service techs in the orange county ny area

Technician's Assistant: What Bowflex model do you have?

5000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Bowflex? What have you tried so far?

We tried rebooting it. It has been going on and off for about a year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

It displays Cal Fail message

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/4/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 7 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi you need a new Motor control board. You can order one from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com. Just enter your model and serial number to find the correct machine.