Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a old sears treadmill that dosent work on slow speeds…

Customer Question
i have a old sears...
i have a old sears treadmill that dosent work on slow speeds like .5 to1.6 it just stops what do you think is wrong it work on the faster speeds
thank you Bernie
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/4/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 7 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi your belt and deck are worn causing too much friction. You can Check for part availability at fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com. Most likely being a Sears machine Parts won't be available but it's worth a shot. Just enter your model number into the site to find Parts for your machine.