Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have had a A2350 treadmill for years and now, all of a…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a A2350 treadmill for years and now, all of a sudden it will start to run then stop running. All the lights on the dashboard look normal. What could cause this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Nordic track A2350 Treadmill

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Started a couple months ago, pulled the frount cover and checked for any thing out of place, all looks to be good.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats what i know now, just tried now and still has the problem...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/4/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help.

What happens if you start the treadmill with nobody on it? Does the belt operate smoothly, and maintain speed?

No, starts up for a second and then shuts off
What do think?

How long does it run before it shuts off? And when you say "shuts off" do you mean the belt just stops moving, or does the entire unit power down?

Runs for one second , the belts stops, the unit stay on like normal. It does not power down.

When the belt stops, does the motor continue running?

You there?

No, motor stops also
Any ideas?
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

still have the problem

Unfortunately, the motor stopping is an issue that will require a technician to come out and take a look.

What is your zip code?

94571

Please call:

Adam's Fitness Repair

(###) ###-####/p>

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.