Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a nordictrack xi11 incline trainer and when i am

Customer Question
I have a nordictrack...

I have a nordictrack xi11 incline trainer and when i am using it as a traditional treadmill it is not maintaining a 1-3 degree incline. if i am walking at a steeper incline it does fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XI11? What have you tried so far?

It started about 3 months ago. i usually don't run but wanted to start again, i have reset the settings, and calibrated the incline too many times to count

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

How old is the treadmill?

4 years

What is your zip code?

49431

Please call:

McLain Fitness

(###) ###-####/p>
I just spent $32 for you to tell me to call a repairman?

I do not handle pricing as a technician but you will need someone on site to take a look. Sorry, to deliver the bad news but I am only a messenger in the situation.