Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have schwinn 830/ journey 8.0 it is plug in and well not…

Customer Question
I have schwinn 830/...

I have schwinn 830/ journey 8.0 it is plug in and well not start

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your 830?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

We got it 4 mnths ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Can thing of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/4/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know