Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a 312-C Bodyguard treadmill the display reads Deck…

Customer Question
I have a 312-C...

I have a 312-C Bodyguard treadmill the display reads Deck service is now required I can't find our manual for it

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

Started today

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

Unknown

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/4/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know