Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I believe it needs service. It is stalling during workouts.

Customer Question
I believe it needs...

I believe it needs service. It is stalling during workouts

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Pacemastert ProPlusII

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

A couple of months. Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Just looking for a local service tech. Machine is at least 10+ years old and has been serviced once.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/3/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.