Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My Nordictrack Viepoint 3000 controls do not work. Noticed a…

Customer Question
My Nordictrack Viepoint 3000...

My Nordictrack Viepoint 3000 controls do not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?

Noticed a few days ago. Last night it started OK but today its stuck on a lap display. None of the buttons respond

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/3/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 7 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi most likely your console has gone bad, you can rule that out by taking the back of the console off and checking the wire connections. Take each one off and plug it back in. If it still doesn't work the console will need to be replaced.
You can order one from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com
How do I get the back of the console off. I cannot find instructions anywhre
I do not want to pay more money ye t for an answer
You need a screwdriver
Just remove all the screws from the back/ bottom
I got the bottom controller board exposed. The red led stays on. I checked the connections to the board and Trey are ok. after many power cycles I go the motor to run and ramp up and down on speed. Never could get it to do it again. The upper console screws too tight to turn w/o stripping. I will try again tomorrow.
OK. The bottom board isn't the issue it's the console. Your not able to send the commands to the lower board.