Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I bought a Nordbut I did not get aitrack track treadmill…

Customer Question
I bought a Nordbut...

I bought a Nordbut I did not get aitrack track treadmill from Sears but nis a floor display. Can youit o ownewrs manual or a starter key because it is a floor display. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

Just today upon delivery

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

I just bought it on Dec 30th

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No. All I want is STARTER KEY AND A THE OWNERS MANUAL FOR A nORDITRACK TREADMILL MODEL T6.7i

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/3/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 6 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
If you bought it brand new from Sears they need to give you the manual and key, otherwise you will have to pay for it. call the manager and demand all the Parts that come with a new Treadmill