Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Have an exercise bike, Pro-form XP 440R. the pedals don't…

Customer Question
Have an exercise bike...

Have an exercise bike, Pro-form XP 440R. the pedals don't work,if it was a regular bike it would be like the chain fell off.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 440R? What have you tried so far?

About a month. should i unscrew the bottom to see what's going on?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/3/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 6 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi it sounds like your belt has broken or fallen off. Either way you will need to open up the plastics to see what's going on.
How old is the Bike?
I cannot determine how to rate your response yet because I have to wait for my grandson to do what you suggested. I am a senior citizen without the necessary tools to open up the bike. As soon as he gets here we'll know and I'll respond.
Thank you.
OK