Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My treadmill C2255 purchased 10 years ago and used in winter…

Customer Question
My treadmill C2255 purchased...

My treadmill C2255 purchased 10 years ago and used in winter - generally max 10 times a winter but this year used daily for last 2 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Brand Nordic Track C2255. Turned on power and inserted key, console shows FF.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

First ever occurrence. Tried turning off power and waiting 2 minutes. Power also supplying a TV which is working. Located in a cool basement.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

10 years old, used occasionally in winter, used daily for last 2 weeks in this weather. Fan and incline worked last winter, have not worked since I started use of treadmill this winter.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/2/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thanks - I got sick of waiting so long and took another route to get an answer.