Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a SF-RW5515. Assembly stage 5 problem. Sliding rail…

Customer Question
I have a SF-RW5515...

I have a SF-RW5515. Assembly stage 5 problem. Sliding rail will not fully enter main frame because of a bar attached to the base of the sliding rail preventing complete entry. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your SF-RW5515? What have you tried so far?

This is first assembly.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/2/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the

right answer to your question.
I am not sure just what is wrong. But try this: go back to step 4, where you attach the sliding

rail to the Rear Support piece. Check whether you may have attached the wrong end of the sliding

rail to the Rear Support piece... that would explain why such a bar would be at one end of the

sliding rail - something to do with the rear support piece.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech