Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Schwinn 420 consol light. 420 bioflex. Just started to reuse…

Customer Question
Schwinn 420 consol light ...

Schwinn 420 consol light

Technician's Assistant: What Schwinn model do you have?

420 bioflex

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Schwinn? What have you tried so far?

Just started to reuse it. Changed ac/dc adapter, checked connects. LIght comes on when I press start for hlf second

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/1/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 6 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi if you tried a new power supply and that didn't work, then that means you need to replace the console
Fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com for Parts
what are the part numbers? how do i purchase the part
call me(###) ###-####
Go tto one of those sites and enter your serial number. Then search for the console.