Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Have a 20016 Diamondback 600 series elliptical and getting a…

Customer Question
Have a 20016 Diamondback...

Have a 20016 Diamondback 600 series elliptical and getting a squeak and squawk from the flywheel assembly when in use. Can I spray WD-40 in it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you first hear this sound?

*2001 Diamondback elliptical 600 series

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

Never : - )

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
where is the answer ? I paid $26 for silence?
1/1/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

still waiting
I fixed myself. It was the idler pulley. I sprayed WD-40

Great to hear