Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

E Where does the power cord plug in to the E7 SV Nordictrack…

Customer Question
E Where does the...

E Where does the power cord plug in to the E7 SV Nordictrack Elliptical?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?

Lost the power cord, buying a new one don't know where to plug it in on the machine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/1/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...E7 SV Nordictrack Elliptical..."

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

Please tell me where the power cord plugs into the machine. That's all I need.

The DC plug of the power adapter plugs into a jack at the back of the console.