Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Our Trimline 2200.2 treadmill has stops working. The

Customer Question
Our Trimline 2200.2 treadmill...

Our Trimline 2200.2 treadmill has stops working. The electronics work but the belt is not functioning (moving).

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Hebb Industries, Trimline 2200.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

It just stopped working today. The electronics are working. Have not tried to do anything to repair for lack of knowledge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

This has been a very durable treadmill, have never had any problems in the past.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/1/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry,
Yes, we still need help with our Trimline treadmill. Everything works except for the belt not moving.

How old is the treadmill?

The treadmill is 20 years old - 1997.

The belt not working is usually a motor issue. Either way, you will need a technician to take a look and see what needs to be repaired.

What is your zip code?