Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I HAVE A FREEMOTION 350R, an older recumbent bike, that is…

Customer Question
I HAVE A FREEMOTION...

I HAVE A FREEMOTION 350R, an older recumbent bike, that is slipping tension under pedal pressure. Can you shed any light on how to fix it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 350R? What have you tried so far?

Several months, and not much other than not using it fro a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/1/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

You charged me $21 for non-answer? No I don't need that kind of help! Please refund the fee and let's just forget all this happened.