Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

We have a trim line 7200.1 We have a Trimline 7200.1

Customer Question
We have a trim...

We have a trim line 7200.1 We have a Trimline 7200.1 treadmill. When you start the treadmill it runs for about 5 seconds then stops abruptly with error code L5.

Technician's Assistant: Is the error code still there after the machine is unplugged and restarted?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

I don't know that we have ever had it services since we purchased it several years ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/1/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 3 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi you need a new Motor control board. You can order one from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com.
J.T.
J.T.
J.T., Technician