Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I just bought a sportcraft TX 455 from a friend, and it will…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I just...

Second opinion] I just bought a sportcraft TX 455 from a friend, and it will not power up.

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

Now, my friend said it worked, but I have plugged it in, and there is no power.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Equipment Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

No, I do not want weekly emails, I would like help with my treadmill.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I have a treadmill that will not power up, I just need some help.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/31/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.