Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I just bought a sportcraft TX 455 from a friend, and it will…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a sportcraft TX 455 from a friend, and it will not power up.

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

Now, my friend said it worked, but I have plugged it in, and there is no power.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Equipment Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

No, I do not want weekly emails, I would like help with my treadmill.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I have a treadmill that will not power up, I just need some help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have a voltmeter available to carry out some checks and tests?

No, no voltmeter.
The treadmill is currently plugged into the wall that was used for lamps, so I know that the power is there.

Is there a breaker/reset button on your model, near where the power cord enters the machine?

There is a switch marked 12 amp

Can you check that the switch is on?