Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

We got the i6 for christmas and when we trie to screw in the…

Customer Question
Hello....we got the i6...

Hello....we got the i6 for christmas and when we trie to screw in the right pedal to the crankarm, it went in sideways slightly....and we could not get it in....

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

No matter how hard or what angle we tried....it did not "catch". it appears the threads got stripped somehow. The left pedal went in just fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

We just got it...like i said. For Christmas can we please get a replacement right crankarm? it might be a defect in the threads but we can't use the machine. We are eager to use it...but we can't get the right pedal on we have tried for over an hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

It's the i6 exercise bike

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/31/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.