Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a E2 code? Life fitness X8. Today I moved it upstairs…

Customer Question
I have a E2...

I have a E2 code ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Life fitness X8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your X8? What have you tried so far?

Today I moved it upstairs ,took side motors and arms off and put back together

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

It was running great before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 7 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi error 2 is a communication error. Since you just took it apart, you most likely pinched a wire somewhere. Your going to need to go back and Check each area you took apart for damage to the wires. Also make sure each connection is secure
I check I have power to all connections and it does not work (###) ###-####
I would Check the cable that runs up the small connecting rod are on each side, those are know to get pinched.
Nope nothing is pinched or broken it seems the right side is topped out
Check the small limit switches. Those wires are easily broken. Something was damaged somewhere because it was working fine before.
ok I will check again tonight