Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

There is no light on the treadmill and it will not turn on.

Customer Question
There is no light...

There is no light on the treadmill and it will not turn on. We checked the plug, turned the red switch off for 5 seconds and it will not come on. Is it possible that it need a fuse?

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

Today. It worked 3 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Equipment Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I would like to know if I need a maintenance person to come out or if I can fix it myself?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a Nordictrac Quadflex

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/30/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.