Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

Nordictrack 5700 elite, console will not go to home screen.

Customer Question
Nordictrack 5700 elite, console...

Nordictrack 5700 elite, console will not go to home screen. there is power to the board and to the console. I get ifit screen, then I get a black screen with a penguin, then it goes to screen that says android, then goes black. I have unplugged and use the reset button several times. the machine does the same thing over and over. It will not respond.

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your NordicTrack?

Yesterday, it was working fine before that.

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

It has never been serviced and maybe has 15 miles on it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The problem has been resolved and would like to thank you for you time. I have no need for further assistance at this time.
12/29/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for getting back to me. The issue has been resolved and I have no further questions. Thanks again
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician