Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Replaced overlay and get blinking blue light. Cyber 750t…

Customer Question
Replaced overlay and get...

Replaced overlay and get blinking blue light

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Cyber 750t treadmill

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Just replaced overlay.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

QuickStart was not working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/28/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.