Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Reebok 9500 ES treadmill and it is not working

Customer Question
anymore. We moved it...
I have a Reebok 9500 ES treadmill and it is not working anymore. We moved it from our old house to a new house and once it was reassembled, the circuit board by the motor lights up, but the display and controls are not working. I have tested to see if I have voltage to the wires at the display and I do. Not sure what else to try now
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please double check that you assembled the wiring correctly to the panels