Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I am not very strong and I need to lift the bike from the…

Customer Question
I am not very...

I am not very strong and I need to lift the bike from the box. Where do I Start?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Marcy Fan Bike

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Marcy? What have you tried so far?

I have it on its side.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I am just a weak MS patient with muscle difficulties. I will do my best.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/28/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Matthew, Technician replied 6 months ago
Matthew
Matthew, Technician
Experience: 20+ years in Electronics, Mechanical, Service, Repair, Customer Service, Quality Control, Document Control, and Maintenance w/ 10+ in fitness equipment. All brands/models
Have you thought of calling a neighbor or friend to help you? Or maybe hiring a cheap handiman from craigslist? The problem with unboxing it is that there is also some assembly required. In your condition, even if you were able to ubox it, you would still need to be able to use tools, crouch/bend, and tighten bolts and nuts. That would be a chore in itself. Do you know of anyone that can come help you? Or if you want to hire someone, I’m sure I can get you some numbers to call if you give me your zip code.
Please be careful and don’t hurt yourself. It may be worth making a call for someone to assist you