Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Lifeforce T5 treadmill that rune for 15 seconds…

Customer Question
I have a Lifeforce...

I have a Lifeforce T5 treadmill that rune for 15 seconds then stops.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Lifeforce T5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

I put it in storage for 5 years and it has been acting up since I got it out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried cleaning - blowing all the dust out of it and tried it on every setting.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/28/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

This problem is likely cuased by a speed sensor error.

You will need to check the speed sensor for proper alignment and function. It will be located near the motor.

It should be within a credit cards width of the magnet or toothed wheel. If properly adjusted, check with an multi-meter to see if it is opening and closing by manually spinning the front roller or motor flywheel. If it isn't operating correctly it will need to be replaced.

Let me know how you get on.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------