Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I bought a replacement key as instructed and installed it on…

Customer Question
I bought a replacement key...
I bought a replacement key as instructed and installed it on my Nordictrack treadmill. The screen is still displaying "Safety key removed". What else can I do? Thanks , Mike
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/28/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your exercise equipment question.
Please tell me what model you have, and also tell me in Reply, what safety key you ordered (its part #, and whether it is the card type, or the small disc type, or some other type in general terms.)

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician