Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My proform treadmill has a code “PI” and is unable to be…

Customer Question
My proform treadmill has...

My proform treadmill has a code “PI” and is unable to be used

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PRO-9000? What have you tried so far?

It happened about one month ago and it’s a proform 920

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that’s it thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/27/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

P1 indicates that Program 1 is loaded, and the machine should run normally.

Have you tried leaving it unplugged for an hour?

How old is the machine?

Has it ever been serviced?

When was it last used?