Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Treadmill belt traveling at an angle, not straight. Pro-Form…

Customer Question
Treadmill belt traveling at...

Treadmill belt traveling at an angle, not straight.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Pro-Form brand, looking for model #

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

The left side of the belt folded over on itself the last time I ran on it (first time I noticed anything wrong) loosened the rear roller, managed to get enough slack to unfold it. After re-tightening, belt was still not moving straight.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Motor doesn't sound smooth. Not sure if that's a cause or effect of the belt skew

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
12/27/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yup. No change since I submitted the question

How old is the treadmill?

Trying to remember exactly. 2-3 years. Bought at least 6 months before Sports Authority folded.

I wanted to see if it was still under warranty but it is not.

Unfortunately, you will need to have someone local take a look at your treadmill since it is a belt/motor issue. What is your zip code?