Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I am getting an E1 stall error on my True 450. All the

Customer Question
I am getting an...

I am getting an E1 stall error on my True 450. All the connections seem to be plugged in. When I start the treadmill it runs for about 5 seconds then gives me the error message.

Technician's Assistant: Is the error code still there after the machine is unplugged and restarted?

No, the error message goes away. Then when I restart the treadmill it appears again after about 5 seconds.

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

Quite a while ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/27/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.

Remove the cover and locate the incline motor. Unplug and replug in all the connections to the incline motor.

I have yet to take my treadmill apart and try this as I have been very busy. I hope to get to it in the next few days. Thanks.

OK take your time