Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have assembled it but it does not turn off. Sorry it is a…

Customer Question
I have assembled it...

I have assembled it but it does not turn off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Sorry it is a GX 4.7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

I just assembled it and plugged it ing and it did not shut down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know about

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/26/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
far all I have is a bill - no help

On the console, do you see the power button? Hold it down for about 10 seconds and it should power off.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That would work if there was a power button
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what do you advise now.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Harry, maybe you do not know and should refund my account.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you refunding me or do you know the answer.
Harry, Engineer