Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Nordictrack X22i and it's great, but I think its…

Customer Question
I have a Nordictrack...

I have a Nordictrack X22i and it's great, but I think its incline sensor needs to be reset. When the screen tells me that we are at 0% incline, the bed is actually in a downward facing position. We've had the treadmill for a couple of months and this happened once before, but it went back to normal. Any tricks for getting the incline to reset itself?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your X22I? What have you tried so far?

This time for about 24 hours. I've tried changing the incline around, first pushing the -6%, then moving up to +20%, but that hasn't solved the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Also turned the treadmill off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/25/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recalibrate the incline, press and hold the stop and speed increase buttons. While holding the buttons, insert the safety key. The machine will now be in calibration mode. Press the Stop button once. Then, press one of the incline buttons to begin the calibration. It is recommended that you do not stand on the machine while the calibration is taking place.

The machine will move to its highest incline position, then to its lowest decline position. Please wait for the machine to come to a complete stop. When the machine stops moving, the calibration is complete. Remove the safety key from the console to exit calibration mode.

Let me know if that works?

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer