Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a Life Fitness 95x elliptical and at low speed the…

Customer Question
I have a Life...

I have a Life Fitness 95x elliptical and at low speed the resistance gets very hard briefly and then frees up. It does this constantly. If I keep it about 5mph it doesn't do it??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 95X? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/25/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

How old is the elliptical?

Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago

How old is the elliptical?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
7 years old.

Unfortunately, this type of issue would require someone locally to come take a look.

What is your zip code?

Exercise Equipment Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 month ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Josh,Thanks for responding. Yes, still looking for some help with this. I am thinking maybe is there a battery on this unit that could be bad therefore loading down machine when peddling at low speeds? After running on it for a good 10 mins at a higher pace it doesn't do it anymore if dropped back to low speed below 5 mph.

Unfortunately, as Harry mentioned, it will need to be serviced locally.

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician