Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a model c800 treadmill that is approx 3 yrs. old. it…

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model c800 treadmill that is approx 3 yrs. old. it is used in our, very damp, basement. All of a sudden, after putting magnet on keypad, the incline and the actual speed and motion of the machine does not work. The display beeps when started but that is it. Is there a simple answer to my situation.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C800? What have you tried so far?

For approx. last 2 months. There was a span of a couple of days when it did work properly but one morning i started and it did not budge and hasn't since.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been very happy and it has gotten a lot of use and i would like to know if there is anything i can do.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/23/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

38;

Unfortunately, there isn't a simple fix for this issue. It would need to be looked at locally