Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

It is cold (by dry) weather in Tucson and my EFX Precor 546…

Customer Question
It is cold (by...

It is cold (by dry) weather in Tucson and my EFX Precor 546 treadmill has a rattling in it's mechanism

Technician's Assistant: When did you first hear this sound?

This morning when I started to do a workout. I stopped after 30 seconds the the rattling sound persisted

Technician's Assistant: When was the EFX last serviced?

Hasn't been in ages

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

This is all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.